Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splinter Cell Xbox

Options
  • 26-11-2003 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Help................ i'm stuck in the mine yard thing in the game don't know how to get out of there...................help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Use your thermal goggles to see the mines. You can kill all the guards on the above landings but the spot lights will still set off alarms if they see you.
    From what I remember the best thing to do is to sneak along the right of the area and when you come to a mine there should be a metal skip thing on your left; jump into this and get around the mine this way. Time your movements with the spotlights.
    After this its more or less a dash for the end, keep your thermals on to stay clear of the mines and you'll get to an area with a dumpster where you jump up.
    Thats all I can remember, its been ages since I've done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Hmm, haven't done it in a while but can't you blow the spotlights out?

I actually can't remember, I know you can do it on the Nuclear Plant level.

Advertisement