Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Plesk 6.0

Options
  • 26-11-2003 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hay Again,

Right as you noticed from the last query about Dreamweaver I am a newbie but trying to set up another site..

My Problem is that the Host Provider is using Plesk 6.0 for their file manager program, now I have never used it and the last (and only other site) I did was done thru Ftp from Dreamweaver.. Plesk is giving me a lot of File Permission Errors when I am trying to upload it....

Anyway, I dont know if Plesk is a usual system so I was wondering if someone can tell me where to upload the index.htm file to.. stupid, I grant you :(

I have put a view of the folder options available and hope that they make more sense to someone out there.. I have the index file uploaded but it is not linking to the domain name.. hope you understand what I mean..

Any advise would be handy as I have not got a clue...

Thanks again..

Cannon

Advertisement