Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd vs Pana (greek team)

• 26-11-2003 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Utd win,through to next stages,should have easily won game not great opposition.

Forlan with the winner.Took them long enough to get it.CRAP GAME

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I watched the first half and got bored. So i found something more interesting to do.
    What's the story with Fletcher, he doesn't seem like the player we were made to believe he was.

So Stuttgart and Utd through from that group. Chelsea only drew tonight. Whats the stroy there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

dull game with all utd players below par. a few moments of class and nice passing but not a great game overall.

i dont think fergie really cared to be honest, nor will any utd fan, basically it meant nothing, and all attention was on sunday. the chances of rangers going to stuttgart and winning were slim if none and hence utd would be through anyway.

stuttgart at home is more important than tonights game, provided we didnt lose, which we didnt so expect a better game there with more at stake. tricky place to go to and utd will be very happy with that result, they got it through it at a leisurely pace and have no injuries. roll on sunday....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Yea i had 500 quid on a united and stuttgart double for the night and allmost had a heart attack watching the match, oh well happy days, i had 200 bills on the united wolves match and allmost had a heart attack watching that aswell its allways the "easy" money games which are the worse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Err no scores or result details in the subject line please !!!

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

i dont think fergie really cared to be honest

Fergie wasa aboslutely furious after the match (or so bro tells me). He assured people that even tho man u have been sluggish in the Premiership that once the C League hit it would be more back to business. As this didn't happen today he wasn't a happy camper at all.

As people have said the match was a snooze fest. One good thing i can take from the match was that when David Bellion came on he looked much sharper and more interested that than the whole of the Man U squad. He made some superb runs and put in 120% while he was on. He set up Forlans goal (which the keeper shoulda done better with to be honest).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Boring match. Whole Utd team well below par...oh well. at least we won. Jesus i thought i was taking a chance having 40euro on utd to beat chelsea on sunday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

what kinda odds are on united to win on sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

dont know. i just did it with some bloke i work with.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

It'll be a tough one for the bookies to put odds on, thats for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    what kinda odds are on united to win on sunday?
    Paddy Power:

Chelsea 11/8
    Draw 9/4
    United 9/5

and if an irish player is the last to touch the ball PP will refund all losing bets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Big Eyes

Fletcher is ****e. I don't know why people are rating him so highly. The only game where he wasn't crap was against Leicester, and he wasn't particularly great either like some of the Scottish pundits are making him out to be. I like the look of Kleberson though, isn't one who would get stuck in, but some of his one-touch passing is crisp and precise. I wouldn't worry too much about the performance, they were worse at this stage last yr against Macabi Haifa.
    I would expect better on Sunday with Keane & Ruud back. Doubt very much Klebo will play. Forune on the left, Giggs on the right again I'd say, with P.Nev & Keane in the middle. The young lads aren't ready for such a match. Same team vs Liverpool in Anfailed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Big Eyes
    Giggs on the right again
    Duff
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    V
    ^
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    Giggs

;) Should be fun! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Originally posted by Ronaldo7
    dont know. i just did it with some bloke i work with.
    what ever floats your boat!!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Dull game for sure. Still mission achieved, they will have to buck theselves up for Sunday. The Main Man will be back so we are guarenteed no slack from the rest if they know whats good for em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I only got to see the 2nd half & wasn't really all that impressed!

Butt was very sluggish & his stray passing really put our defence under a lot of pressure @ times ... Kleberson looks to be settling in a bit more which is a bonus ... Ronnie tried, but really has to get his crosses past the first defender & has to stop diving ... Bellion gave the required boost, but too many of his runs resemble a headless chicken routine ... Fortune has been a revelation @ left back ... Silvestre & Ferdinand had a bit of a mare of a second half ... Giggs played well in spurts [hope he can emulate his recent performances for Wales more often] ... Forlan played well, just hope he starts hitting the target more 'cause he'll be scoring some absolute screamers ...

Tired now :o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

I liked the look of Bellion. Set up the goal and put himself about when he came on. Fletcher, im not too sure about. Kleberson looks good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Originally posted by gandalf
    Err no scores or result details in the subject line please !!!

Gandalf.

Oops sorry,forgot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I liked the look of Bellion.

Me Too. He has being doing well of late, I was a abit surprised when UTD signed him but Fergi doesn,t mak too many mistakes in his signings. Hopefully he will continue to improve and with his pace he could turn out to be a very good signing for utd. Good to see Kleb,s performances improving too it goes to show some players need time to settle in at new clubs before they show their true abilities. Hopefuuly he too will continue to improve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Originally posted by The Muppet
    it goes to show some players need time to settle in at new clubs before they show their true abilities.

not to mention forlan, 5 goals in 6 starts is it now? something like that. he's now a real option up front for us. has found his feet at manu and is another good squad player to have.

Advertisement