Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hold on now... it's gettin' close...so like Kilkenny?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Originally posted by Oisín Collins
    OK everyone, i have a date for you

there will be a christmas reunion held on the 3rd of january in kilkenny!
    the meeting point is the castle gardens, as near as possible to te castle itself. Everyone should try to be there at noon but we will wait there for a while at any rate.

Anyone with a query should give me a ring, if you dont have my mobile phone number then you can email me, again most people have that. if anyone needs more information and doesnt have either of those then just post a reply up here on this thread and ill try and answer any questions you may have.

Lisa, if you could check that out and make sure there are no problems, being my co-organiser for this one, id appreciate it.

Bye all, hope i see you there

Oisín

Pay attention, it was only 2 posts back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Twinkle

I think everyone should really try to go. Take something outside of Dublin for once. Why should everyone have to go to Dublin? I would invite you all to Limerick, but it's not a very popular city at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

I'll come, but how many other Dubliners are coming? I dont really want to go all by myself. Me and public transport DO NOT MIX. And I'll definetely be in San Francisco though, its just Irish public transport I can't figure out. Stupid, stupid Busaras and Dart, Ianrod Eireann...

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

for the public transport impaired:
    there's a train leaving huestons station at 9:30am on saturday morning, it arrives around 11:20am and coming back there's a train at 3:30pm and 7:30pm,
    Myself and a few other will be going down on the 9:30 train.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

how did the reunion go? i wasn't able to make it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I enjoyed it very much. It was well worth going. For a while I thought the bus journey was the best part which was horribly depressing. But it got better. I had a good day today.

I FINALLY KNOW WHO YOU ARE, HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Who do you think I am?

It was actually really great,especially for those of us who can't go back next year. Sniff. Anywho, well done Oisin for organising it, t'was really good. Next stop, U.L.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

You're not coming back Elaine? No, thats so crap! Why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 classy

ok alex, this is all i have for now: i know i'll be in the bay area for the weekend of march 5th-8th, maybe a bit longer. and also most likely for some of the last 2 weeks of april, but i'll post again when i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

yay! finally someone brings this chat into my, and many other ctyiers, country..sorry..but i have officially never been to a reunion considering none of them are nearby ^_~ anyways..good luck with the reunion..i must say that Kilkenny isn't that bad..i mean, Dublin can be so darn crowded sometimes..anyways that's just the view of a lonely american..^___^
    ~cat~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

yeesh..i should remember to read through *all* of the replies before i post what i want to say.. i was referring to the san fran post in case anyone was wondrin..
    ~cat~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Elaine's not coming back!? Why the hell not?
    Elaine, say it ain't so!

Hey Peter!!! Sorry, I really want to, but I'm going to America during S2, and that's the session I want to go to. I know!! I'm really p~@*ed off bout it.

Erm, that reunion WAS about a month ago, why is this thread still here?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

because there is still some discussion going on in here so theres no point in locking it. oddly enough i dont delete or lock threads once people seem to be "done" with them.

Advertisement