Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The pain may well be extraordinary

Options
  • 20-11-1999 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Good Night,

Finally faces and names sorted,

Oh dear god the pain will be extraordinary tomrrow.

J
    sunglasses.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Wow...what a night...just spent four hours on a bus after sleeping in a chair in Dan's gaff....the pain is unbearable as you can well imagine!

Oh well...yes Dre we will have a chat about you going psycho in Oliver Goldsmiths.../me slaps Collie.

Oh well...NEED SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

lad we all had a go at chatting up that incredible one in the red dress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Ehhhhhhhhhhh NO!!!!!!! Jon we all didn't........ smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Lo there lads!

How's the heads today?

Did I mention that you're all a bunch of muppets! Can't hack the pace lads not good enough.

Hmm.

Anyone manage to pull the nice one in the red (despite her bf)? That'd be nice.

And another thing --- Jaden, where tf were ya man??? Whas da story? You muppet king!!"££"$1

Brian don' go leaving the night-club at 1.20 anymore, that's an expensive habit to be in.

Anyways Goldsmiths wasn;'t too bad a'tal atall. Specially the 2 girls in the basement in black smile.gif

ok enough of my still-drunk-but-witha-hangover ramblings -- was a good night.

Take it easy.

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

2 in a row,

this'll definitley hurt come morning.

J.

ps- No Trojan, the girl in the red burned off anyone who even tried.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Awwww.... sad.gif

I should have come back and shamed you all smile.gif

Al.

Advertisement