Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bad Monday - non quake

Options
  • 22-11-1999 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Came into work this morning, and half the servers crashed
    sad.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

wooohooo smile.gif

soz.

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Not a good morning for a headache, Finaly we nearly have it under control. The phones have stopped at least. gah, they've started again.

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 22-11-99).]

No, tallaght Hospital

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

hehe - I'm right beside ye here in SDCC computers. Give me a shout if ye need some help smile.gif Actually don't smile.gif

M

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Don't be silly, course he doesn't work in Eircom, they haven't got their web connection back up yet ....

Seriously though, the immediate denials by Eircom that it was anything to do with
    Millennium Bug testing left me convinced that it happened because of
    Millennium Bug testing! smile.gif

Take it easy,

Al.

• Advertisement

Thats it, we finally have all our servers on line again....now I can have my lunch break!
    smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 22-11-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Do you work in eircom? smile.gif

Advertisement