Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rational rose download

Options
  • 27-11-2003 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where i can download a trial version of this
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If it is just a free UML modeller your looking for this one is pretty cool.

www.gentleware.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

cheers lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

If you can get your hands on MS Visio I think you'd be better off, although Rational Rose may have more functionality its incredibly slow to run on a average-to-good machine!
    I just prefer Visio its simple and easy to use, especially for a Microsoft applicaion!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Lads...studying this at night and are using rational....still can't get a good version...the old one is fine but is for c++ i need one for java, anybody got any ideas, ibm evaluationone you download is corrupted.

Anybody got any ideas here

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Corrupted in what way? You have to download the trial and the license key from IBM. I just checked it and it is fine.

It is a 15 day trial though. After that you have to pay.

If you are using it in school they should be able to issue you temporary licenses. If they are using a license server and you have a laptop you can snag a license that needs to be renewed by the server after 3 days.

If they are nodelocked your more then likely out of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

We use this in college its a good program and really easy to use.. the trial version you can download from ibm.com

Advertisement