Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psni

• 27-11-2003 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

The American government were holding a policing event in America and they invited three police forces to join them; the FBI, the CIA and the PSNI.
    To analyse their investigation skills they asked the three police forces to pick two men to go into a woods and capture a rabbit.
    The FBI go first and after getting in touch with special agents they had the woods sealed off and using the latest search techniques they were able to catch the rabbit.
    Next the CIA. Within minutes the CIA had used global positioning technology to pinpoint the location of the rabbit and they then entered the woods and emerged a few minutes later with the rabbit.
    Scorning the american police forces' use of high tech equipment the PSNI said they would capture a rabbit with their bare hands. They then entered the woods and after a few hours of screaming and shouting the PSNI officers emerged with a fairly well beaten animal. The americans immediately shouted "that's not a rabbit, thats a hare," to which the PSNI officers confidently replied "listen."
    Hare: "I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

lol nice :D , space out the end a bit, i couldnt tell if it was part of the last sentence or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

how...many...TIMES!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

heard it many times before, but it's still good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

wasnt this posted like two weeks ago?
    is this a tradition?

btw, still like the joke:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

ha....ha....ha
    oh wait...no it's not actually funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

I've applied to join the PSNI, they are nothing like the Genedarm in France. (How I heard the joke orginailly in French).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A PSNI landrover crashed into a tree...
    The continuity IRA claimed to have planted it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

The joke gets posted quit regularly but this is the best version of it yet.

And captin midnight, V Good.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

Good one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

lol very good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

A PSNI landrover crashed into a tree...
    The continuity IRA claimed to have planted it...

Now thats funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

better one a few weeks ago with the sas, parachute regiment and the police

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=123980&highlight=police

Advertisement