Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

q2 tourney

Options
  • 19-11-1999 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

Any of the few remaining q2 players here gonna head over to england next weekend for a fairly big q2 only LAN?
    .... http://www.forlegendsonly.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

ah hemmm.. ANNOYANCE still together ....soon we get connected.

we can definately field some 2v2 this weekend if any of ye think ye're up to the task?!?!?!

lpb's would suit best!!

castor + junk?

and not just one or two games

possibly a 4v4...we'll seen how it goes

any takers?

daire....have you a connection or not ya stupid gitt?

we'd have no problem fielding some 2v2's, pop into #hiv anytime. we would just really LOVE a 4v4 on sunday around 7pm on q2dm8.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Dark Forces would also be up for a few 2v2s or 4v4 over the weekend, drop in to #darkforces anyways, there's always some of us about.
    clans.quake.ie/df

Here;'s where I stand for games...

I am heading home for the weekend (limerick) which is where ill be playing from. So ill be heading back to the big smoke on sunday evening. Guaranteed 2 lpb's.

Thats the base case.....sure we'll get it g on irc on saturday.

I look forward to it...get some rivalry going!!

• Advertisement

ah go on ..go on go on go on .....

as for the few remaining players/clans, HIV ,DF, W tongue.gif9, NBK and RC are active. Plus theres 2 other clans called ISF & OFC who claim to be Irish, ISF have a number of members but seem inactive, while OFC have 1 member smile.gif

ButcherOfNog
    Hot Internet Virgins
    clans.quake.ie/hiv
    butcherofnog@quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

well now collie you girl-on-girl-action-seeking-lesbian i've got a connection and a 3D card and all that ****e. but some sorta poxy proxy is blocking me from playing Q3 and using IRC... so will that affect Q2 aswell I suppose? i'm still waiting until i've got enough funds to buy my home puter[sic - ed]...

BULLSH|T...ill believe it when i see it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

listen *****-orient, it all comes with the job... believe it or not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement