Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for Celebrity News/Entertainment forum

Options
  • 27-11-2003 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

It would have to be modded with an iron fist to prevent trolling and potentially libelous content...

davej

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Television
    Music
    Films

Too many forums = :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

its a bit gay tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

smiaras can you change your sig. I keep multiple windows open so don't have Boards.ie fullscreen and your image messes my window up (it's far too wide). Ta :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Originally posted by koneko
    smiaras can you change your sig. I keep multiple windows open so don't have Boards.ie fullscreen and your image messes my window up (it's far too wide). Ta :)

turn off the sigs in your profile and you want have to see any of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Please God no.

I despise anything like this with a passion, of course I know I dont have to visit the forum, but it brings down the 'class' of boards.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Originally posted by Sangre
    it brings down the 'class' of boards.

Hehe, quite a lot of AH and CS (to name just two) threads are hardly the classiest :)

Originally posted by irishgeo
    turn off the sigs in your profile and you want have to see any of them.

Why should i have to? I enjoy most people's sigs. They give a little bit of insight into who people are and I get interesting anecdotes and links from them. There's no reason to stretch them out though, nothing to do with "not liking sigs".

On-topic though, I hate all these celeb mags and paparazzi. Celebs are people too, leave them alone already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

Ok so, was just pointing it out, no hard feelings or owt :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i'd think that this type of forum would be filled with fictional rumours

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Now that is the suckiest idea since sucky the suckfish sucked another suckfish in suckland.
    If you want the latest 'gossip' about celebs I suppgest you go out and buy Woman's way, Chat or any of the other multitude of tripe on sale for bored housewives.

I don't want to see "Posh and becks" everytime I log onto boards. I come here to escape from all that crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ThreadKiller

Could take or leave such a thing, but if the "Irish Jedi Council" (s n i g g e r) are able to get one for all three of them I don't see any reason why this shouldn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

It shouldnt becuase its going to be one hughe slyice special again and again and again. If this gets made, then I am gona stalk Devore (moreso) until a RANT FORUM gets created.

Let that be a warning to ye :D

Advertisement