Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bikini line war

• 27-11-2003 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I need a solution, I want to remove the hair from my bikini line, I'd remove the whole bush if I could find a solution!
    I have tried waxing, but that left ingrown hairs, not very nice to look at, being hairy is better!!! So then I tried shaving, razor was a bit nasty and now I have lots of little red spots, I exfoliate with a brush constantly, doesn't help.

I am after getting a new tiny gentle razor especially for womens facial hair, so I figure if its gentle enough for someone with a hairy face, it should be fine for my nether regions!

any solutions please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Laser removal :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

get some of that NAIR hair removal cream. i think they make a special one for removal of all Pubic hair etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭rocco

send me ur number and ill drop around and sort u out my teeth are razor sharp

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by rocco
    send me ur number and ill drop around and sort u out my teeth are razor sharp

rocco
    I'll sort you out with a banning if you make another comment like that
    mmkay?
    B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭rocco

Sorry no ofence intended just a joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

get nadded :) lol, no seriously lol, it's a wax hehe. I do not lie, I saw it on an infomercial. Lots of females saying how great it was to be nadded and where they've being nadded :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

what the hell is nadded???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Grim

Laser removal

I asked about that at the beauticians before and they said it was only for facial hair :(
    hair removal cream

tried it... it smells funny... and if you leave it on for long enough it burns holes in your skin :eek: seriously .. I've seen this happen
    Sorry no ofence intended just a joke
    ... I thought it was funny :D
    I have tried waxing, but that left ingrown hairs, not very nice to look at, being hairy is better!!!

... dictionary.com doesn't know what nadded is either.... where are these females from? and
    where they've being nadded
    ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

It's all about how you shave.

Being a bloke, I do this every day in the morning.

I too would get shaving rash and generally here's how I avoid it.

Use really hot water.
    When blade get blunt, change it.
    Rise the blade regularly.
    Keep the blade hot.

Don't press down, let the sharpness of the blade to the work... if the blade stops cutting... rinse, with hot water and begin the stroke again.

It's all a matter of technique.

I can't comment on shaving bush, (much as I'd like to be able to), but the theory should hold up.

Improve you're technique... simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭JessieG

no offence typedef but our neither regions are a lot differnt for shaving your face.,

listen sam mcclauys waterford (or any of there other outlets) will do laser on your bikini line.

its called Elipse and its a heat thang.

what they do i shave you first. then place on this conductive gel. then big glass block is placed over area you want hair removed. The light beam travels down into the hair focilic (****e cant spell......) and after a few sessions , about 6, no more hair.

its not painful. feels like hot metal against your skin but not as painful as electrolysis.

this can be pricey but the do a cheap differnet form.

also immacc, nads. nair. they are all good.

if its jsut a hsaving rase...get those king of shaves solutions and then LOAD on the NON scented moisturizer afterwards and for the next few days. keeps the rash at bay i recomment ANYTHING with tonnes of ALOE VERA in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

All the above posts are rubbish.
    I saw a video once where a group of ladies were frollicking.
    They all took turns shaving each other with only some foam, and a few disposable razors.
    They all seemed quite pleased and had a right old laugh afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Originally posted by patch
    All the above posts are rubbish.
    I saw a video once where a group of ladies were frollicking.
    They all took turns shaving each other with only some foam, and a few disposable razors.
    They all seemed quite pleased and had a right old laugh afterwards.

please tell me this wasnt a real response! *cough*dumbass

patch take a DISPOSABLE razor to your own patch and tell me the above posts are a load of rubbish.....

Originally posted by Manticore
    please tell me this wasnt a real response! *cough*dumbass

:rolleyes: Of course it was a real response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

patch man.

Nobody wants to know how you earn a living.... privacy of one's home etc.

Originally posted by Typedef
    patch man.

Nobody wants to know how you earn a living.... privacy of one's home etc.

Personal grooming of the feisty female masses? I wish.... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think what must guys want (I realise you might be doing this for yourself) is tidyness, not necessaily baldness. A trim with an electric razor will acheive this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

see JessieG knows about nads

lol
    it's a wax :)

p.s. i agree with victor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Oh, there is a laser place in Camden Street (near the palace) that does "everything" or so the sandwich board says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

I wouldnt trust my nether regions or nads even to a place that advertises on a sandwich board ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

Can't you girls ever get a bit of sense....the pits ....poon....etc are meant to have a bit of a thatch!
    Why do you want to remove what nature gave you just to satisfy some fashion fad.

Do you think we men dont know what you have under that thong...get a life and not a rash...let her grow and be proud and save some dosh!

Ps. if thats too much...wear baggies!

:D

Bill (Mr.Practical) Turdhed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

there's a place on grafton st, urban wax(I think) which female friends of mine swear by for their brazilans, they do blokes as well, diff levels of waxing, and then they go in with the tweezers under intense light if needs be, don't miss a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

i tried waxing... NEVER AGAIN

i tries shaving and all you get is reas and pimples.

the best bet is nair bikini haor removal.. i love it.. no pimples just a hair free ahem . the only problem is it grows back after a few days

i am not sucoming to a fashion fad i just think what nature gave is ickky. its a well known fact that hair retains odours mine get waxed/shaved/lasered...(yes all of the above) as regular as possible.

plus the more "tatch" ya have around ur ahem, the less pleasurable certain things are....

figure it out boys we DONT do it for ye we do it for OURSELVES

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Originally posted by Victor
    Oh, there is a laser place in Camden Street (near the palace) that does "everything" or so the sandwich board says.

Everything if you're a girl damn them..

sexism sucks..

Advertisement