Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thx and goodbye

Options
2»

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I see, so you're saying I fabricated that log?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭spartacus

Been taking lessons from max damo? Eight people saw almost 15 minutes on the screen, course it could be that we all had too much to smoke.

I'm not saying you fabricated that log maxie baby. Put the text in its context and in full if you please. By the way ,your comment about uneditible text was funny, reminded me of that sarcasm bit in the log file you left out. So sue me smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

well spartacus, is this true? or do i have to pull the logs from the actual server?

max, u should have cleared the server for them.

spartacus, you acted the complete prat. how can u start giving off about racist remarks when you yourself are full of elitist ****e? a bigot complaining about bigots. yes, really solid ground you're on there. and btw i didn't go to trinity, feel free to slag me about it. i doubt i'd have the ability to mail you a server password since I've had such a low level of education, in fact i have to ask someone else to type these posts up for me.

and MDK is a former HB.UK player i think, not quite UNR by all accounts smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

OK OK!!!!

sparticus is right about everything, seeing as that server is NEVER used for duels, HE must have been in the right, i should have left on demand, gone to the official irish quake2 duel server!!!

or wait there isnt one?

ah well still, so long as some worker in indigo, or whoever runs the server, called it a war server, then it can only be used for wars, anything else is unfair!

• Advertisement

Hey butcher, maxie started with the eliteist attitude, kicking someone for having a conversation with another player and then maxie decides " hey i don't like this, he's breaking my concentration" i fought eliteism with eliteism, anyway everyone knows Both ucd AND trinity are crap.pee wee you really should come out of that closet admit your sexuality to yourself then you wont have to have those homophobic rants that give you away.

oh, and i also dropped straight away after the game, hes lying about that bit, so he is

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

good god!
    43 posts in a day. that must be a record
    i think i'll go and visit the national art gallery again tomorrow.
    its amazing what a bit of culture can do

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

yas are all ***

especially u spartacus

u fukking fizzy fukking fukered ****face fu[khead fu[ker fu[k face fu[k fukking kunt!

(I mean to over use that word that begins with f)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

As i said, it wasnt me that was playing, as if id lose to ****ty damian, so spartacus so seeds so potatoes, i dont really care, rum plicka plicka

• Advertisement

nicky, i know youre trying to make it look like you dont care about your "reputation", but thats the second time youve cleared your name, i AM going to puck the face off you

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

/me waits patiently for the thread lock smile.gif

Al.

My skin is alligator,shank,but it really is a p1ss off when you cant remove someone who is in the wrong. Can someone give me an admin password or is it keeping them warm at night? castor you still haven't answered my question. If it is a team server say it,then damien was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

lol nicky and damo, dont take them seriously, believe me they are not *******s despite the impression u may have got

maybe they're not but they were using a hell of a lot of racist remarks in the duel they were playing and it did not go down well with the observers. Can u ask them to duel elsewhere when teams want to play?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement