Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manhunt

Options
  • 27-11-2003 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

What'd ye think of it? I loved it. I thought it was quite hard but it had an EXTREMELY satisfying ending. I loved the story and concept. Very original. The gameplay was repetitive but it was worth it in my opinion simply to get to that last level. Dammit how do you do spoilers I wanted to say somethin about something in the game but can't :p

Ry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

So, you'd recommend it then. I was going to buy it on the strenght of previous RockStar games but I hadn't really heard much about it. Don't suppose you want to sell your second hand copy at a discount! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Actually I only played a rented copy. I finished it after an insane amount of constant gameplay. As for buying it I don't know if I would as like I said the gameplay IS repetitive. It IS very Rockstar in that the engine looks very similar to the gta games. Theres a HUGE amount of dialog from the AI as they patrol the place looking for your character. It's funny as hell. The gore is seriously graphic and that's exactly why theres a big 18 tag on the game. Buy it if you're willing to play through a tough game with an unusual story and a satisfying ending I REALLY want to tell you what it is but I won't. Then ye buy it. BE WARNED the levels are rather similar for a large portion of the game until later stages. When I say similar I mean basically you're sneakin around tryin to kill the hunters to get through a dark eerie area. Yeh it's good enough to buy but once finished I don't know if you'll play it again. I didn't get the chance to see what happens when you get all the stars in the game which is basically a kind of package system like in the GTA games only it's based on how well you do the missions in the game. I never saw any of the extras because it WAS a rented game and it had to go back. I only JUST got it finished and that was after keeping it out an extra 2 nights.

Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

does anyone know if this is making an xbox appearence????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

its insanly hard to execute the hunters :(

i'm stuck on the 2nd level

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

It IS very hard but you get the nack and once guns start making a show thing's get a lot quicker :) You just have to use the shadows a lot :/ not a lot more I can say really and watch their patrol. Watching each level of vicious execution with each weapon is great fun. It's hard to get red but worth it always :D As for XBOX I don't know really. I doubt it to be honest because I think Rockstar are nicely pally pallyd with sony. So it wouldn't surprise me if there was no xbox release.

Ry

• Advertisement
Advertisement