Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nomatica.com

Options
  • 27-11-2003 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever bought from this crowd:

http://www.nomatica.com/

I'm thinking of ordering the Nokia 7210 from them, it's only e60 dearer than it is on contract with Vodafone (e130 dearer than O2 though) and I'm not really into taking on a contract again just yet. I know of one guy who ordered and said they took a while but no other problems.

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Shred

Well I ordered the 7210 from Nomatica last Thursday around 3pm and, to my absolute astonishment, it was delivered at 10am yesterday morning (less than 3 working days):eek:

I'm very impressed, I'd have to say. If anyone is looking to buy a sim-free phone you should check them out. To buy this phone from Vodaphone sim-free would have cost me €370 - I got it from Nomatica for €257 with free delivery by Fedex! It comes with a full warranty and if there are any problems with it (ie: faults) it can be sorted out locally by a Nokia dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

yes they seem cheap alrite
    Anyone else no a similar cheap site for fones
    dont really waana risk anything off E-Bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Shred

Another one is Mphone in the UK, prices are about the same but they charge st£19 for delivery with Fedex (even though delivery is free with Nomatica who also use Fedex).

Advertisement