Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 7250i ?

• 27-11-2003 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi I have heard mixed reeviews about the 7250i .But I was pricing the 6610 phone which is 199 and there was a special for the 7250i for 140 I think this is a fairly good price for this phone as alot of places have it for over 200 .Can I get some opinions ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

yeah i got one last week and i'm very happy with it. Great deal with 02 compared to other networks. Depends what u want it for really. I wanted a small light phone with radio, colour screen, polyphonic and java. The fact that it had a camera was incidental but its a fun feature. If u want proper photos buy a camera! I reckon €99-150 is a fair price. Pity the poor muppets who paid over €250-300 not so long ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Got it today from CFW, switched from Vodafone with number port and traded in my old phone...

cost me 49 Yoyos..... was fantastic deal as far as I am concerned.

Very happy

Advertisement