Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"tricks" music

Options
  • 27-11-2003 2:33pm

basically i have a number of dates coming up that involve having dinner etc in my home. I've always played sinatra, or santana etc during other dates to get my partner in the mood. Any ideas from Hip-Hop/R&B that might be good for this?

Odd request i know, but.... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

n.w.a - straight outta compton

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Jadakiss - shoot em in de head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Ice T - 99 problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Latyrx - Lady Don't Tekno .. ooooh yeah
    or Aceyalone - Dirty Birdie (actually a brilliant track)

for a more mellow vibe...
    Blackalicious - Make You Feel That Way, Aural Pleasure, Sleep, World Keeps Turning
    Lyrics Born - Balcony Beach
    Boom Bip - Roads Must Roll

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

I dunno, Erikah Badu is good for that sorta stuff, if all you're into is seducing
    wimmin, or mebbe some downbeat Mowax/ninja tune stuff- good background muzak.

Although if you wanna liven it up, or want to make your intentions clear then you can't go wrong with "Ain't no fun"- Snoop, or Echo had a better one:
    Ice T - 99 problems

hahahahhahahahahha!:D

/me even had a bitch off soultrain

[EDIT:] this was posted by thebeerbaron, i forgot to logout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Kali
    Latyrx - Lady Don't Tekno .. ooooh yeah

Yep, 2nd this.

Regarding R&B, well there is all those boy bands to choose from. Not much variation going on and most of their albums are loaded with sickening ballads.

D'Angelo maybe.

Unrelated but seeing as there is nowhere to post bout R&B/Uk garage the remix of Jaheim's Just in Case is one of my all time faves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Ice Cube - Put Your Ass Into It!

hahaha :)

ah no seriously...

Portishead makes women go weak at the knees.......

how DO you put your as into IT?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

speaking of jaheim remixes, the calibre remix of put your woman first is in my top ten for 2003... and its serious getting-it-on vibes too....

• Advertisement
Advertisement