Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music cubed on tv3

Options
  • 27-11-2003 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭

just a warning to any of yeah who like to get a bit drunk or stoned late at night and try to text tv3's music cubed videos to play SOAD or someone that the messages cost something like 1.50 each and even after 3msgs from me they still dint play gurellia radio!!!

but on a lighter note you can childishly slag off your friends by texting something bout them and it will scroll across the screen,maybe the producers were blotto last night also but there seems to be no sensure whatsoever!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i dont bother with them things. by looking at all the music channels on the tv there is a good chance that something i will like will come on within 10 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Ah but you have Digital. Bastard.

Advertisement