Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate sg 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

There planing to build more with evuentley the help of the Russians (they gave them the plans) and the chinsie (who found out about the SGC along with the English)
    We dont know if the chinise or the english will bother with helpiging build more ships

They also have at least 2 , probbley more of the X-303 the smaller fighter that can dock with the promethus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jaster

Hi, I'm new here, but I noticed that there seems to be a good core of Stargate fans here. Who has seen Chimera? I think that brings Season 7 back on track and is definitely a good episode...

The simple fact is, Stargate is far better than any current offerings from anywhere else - including Enterprise. The stories, characters and arcs are all superior and I thoroughly enjoy them. I can't wait for Atlantis! :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I enjoyed Chimera too and thought it was a nice return to form. Cleaned up a few dangling plotlines (principally Osiris) and we just about heard the word "Atlantis" mentioned - spin off set up any episode now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jaster

Who's getting the Season 7 DVDs? First Volume, 32, is released next Monday, 2nd Feb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

anyone watch the cartoon?
    watched it one saturday morning, its set in the future with aliens as part of the crew and there is a new alien enemy
    didnt think much of it

• Advertisement

Stargate Infinity is the cartoon i saw the first epiusode ages ago i hated it

Athlantis is going to be good, im looking forward to it , tomorrow nights SG1 will be very good (im so ashamed i read the plot for it :( )

Originally posted by User45701
    tomorrow nights SG1 will be very good (im so ashamed i read the plot for it :( )
    You've hyped it up! It better be great now :D

It will be very good, unvortanley i wont be able to watch it till 1 am :( im busy 2nite.

I didnt read the plot lines for future upisodes but i do know we have to site through 1 3 parter and 1 2 parter (i hate 2be contunied when you have to wait a week for the next part)

Originally posted by Jaster
    Who's getting the Season 7 DVDs? First Volume, 32, is released next Monday, 2nd Feb!

Im waiting till there all in box sets then i plan to not eat food for a few weeks so have enough money to buy them ALL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Originally posted by User45701
    It will be very good, unvortanley i wont be able to watch it till 1 am :( im busy 2nite.

I didnt read the plot lines for future upisodes but i do know we have to site through 1 3 parter and 1 2 parter (i hate 2be contunied when you have to wait a week for the next part)

Dammit! I can't take the two-parters! And if tonight's a very good one, then its always the first of a 2/3-parter! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to it already. I hope some of Anubis' mad clone armies are in it.

Don't tell me though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

should be good alright

I will tell you that tonite is a 1 parter. and i dont know if anubis armies are in it but i SOOOOO hope so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭dictatorcat

entertainment.ie says they are, i can't wait, only 2ish hours:D

DAMM YOU i didnt want to know!!!!

edit: try
    This is a spoiler

I enjoyed that! Lots of setup ... where do we go from here?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Very good episode. Started a little slowly and uninterestingly but it improved steadily, very nice conclusion!

I like :)

the alliance is nearly dead :( that might be bad for earth in the end

I thought excelent episode. Very unexpected ending.
    Interesting story develpment.

I dont understand why the tokra would care that the tarai are builind ships.

EDIT: The Tokra quenn Hargeia is probbley still alive.

One of the tokra`s most important beliefs is that they are not to use a Cercoughagus - it makes them "eviel" When Martuf died they took out the symbiote and keept it in stasis for several months. We have to assume they did the same with there queen. There seems to be a "movement" in the conciel, the guys that didint let jackub know about the opertive. I would say that they are keeping the queen alive in stasis until they find a new host.

Also- do you remember the gouald from the epsidoe on Jonus planet?
    She was a gouauld but she was not eviel, in the end she gave her own life for the host. Its clear that she was the way a gouauld/tokra is suposed to be. She didnt use a cercoughagus so she wasent eviel.

The worst part is next week is a 2 parter and the week after those is a 3 parter :(

I just read a MASSIVE spoiler for next week's episode. Be careful folks!

i know that something big happens but i dont know... Possible
    who it is who dies? a main charactor i hear?... i hope not

• Advertisement

Well you're right User. Wanna know the details (according to epguides.com)? Can you resist this spoiler space. Seriously folks can you resist? It's a massive spoiler for next week -
    janet Fraiser dies.

nnnoooooooo!!!! it can't be true:eek:

hardly a main person

thats what i have heard, they killed off Tasha and whesley and kim and Dax in Star Trek, its unexpected and people tend to like unexpected. Neway its a 2 parter so it will almost 3 weeks (20 days) before we know for sure.

Edit im resisting the spoiler DONT TELL ME!

Originally posted by dictatorcat
    nnnoooooooo!!!! it can't be true:eek:
    Ah but:
    Daniel's died before. Part 2 can be about attack Ba'al to use his sarcophagus to resurrect Fraiser. Bet I'm right!

their getting rid of the hanger on people for seasion 8 wind down kids
    Jack gets promoted to general and hammon is ment to be gone for Seasion 8

Ah but: spoiler:

Too complicated and they're not worth that much effort, bet you a € you're wrong!

Originally posted by bizmark
    hardly a main person
    I'd disagree because :
    Of all the non-credited people that person appears the most frequently and has done since Episode One. Hell you can find edits of Stargate episodes on the web where they inserted Teryl Rothery into the credits!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im going insane, 2 many spoilers i might just have to look at them.

Onto this weeks episode.

Since the alliance is broken how does that effect the develpment of more anti-super soldier weapons. Did the tokra or the Tarai keep Tel`check`s device?
    Who got to keep the prototype weapon?

• Advertisement

Since the alliance is broken how does that effect the develpment of more anti-super soldier weapons. Did the tokra or the Tarai keep Tel`check`s device?

i imagine that the weapons schematics were distributed among the three groups, though how the jaffa are going to develop them without the Tarai's help is beyond me (they strike me as being a bit thick!) So i imagine they'll come crawling back as soon as Anubis' army comes after them.

Advertisement