Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emm Q3 and GAME

Options
  • 22-11-1999 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I've went up to a GAME branch and i have pre ordered QUAKE 3 arena and they have the release date set for the 26/11/99 which is this thursday and i have a leaflet saying here pre order ure copy and get a free quake 3 arena t -shirt release date 26th novemeber 99, So whats the craic i doubt they would lie.

To be...or not to be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

no way will it be out (here) in 4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Oh and if it is expect alot of patches wink.gif

Gandalf

www.gibworld.com/gandalf gandalf@gibworld.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Hey!! have some faith in the good guys at ID Software. They have went the right way about making this round of Quake by releasing early builds to the public, granted there has been some serious bugs and quiet a few beta releases but I'm sure they have a good product on their hands. Its very easy for people to say there rushing there product out for christmas but on the other hand they have spent a long time making this game and the last thing ID wants is Epic having a good product against ID's patchy one. I can't see ID doing that.

Jimmy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

naw shops allways do that....wont be out for atleast another week.

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    ps? 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

no offence, but why would anyone want to admit in public (by wearing a FREE q3 t-shirt) that they are a huge computer freak ?

eh...

harVey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Well I tell you one thing, Harvey, I ****ing wouldn't. Man a psycho stunt like that and I'd lose my b!tch. Now she don't be no 'Oprah on weed' but she got her kinky numbers. Like, Thursday. See her Thursday last? Man, she be da horn-oriented-hoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

You havnt looked more carefuly have you????

The new "new release" list in Game, it says the 3rd of December!!!!Only a few more days to go.

Advertisement