Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What version of Medal of honour are you buying tomorrow

Options
  • 27-11-2003 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

As the question says

X-box methinks for me

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

its out tomorrow?

excellent, pay day tomorrow, think i might purchase it.
    although i did already plan the get call of duty, dont want to overload.

is there much difference between the console versions and the pc version, like there was with frontline/allied assault?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Well ill be getting it for the xbox for two reasons 1. i only have an xbox :/ and 2. I think the xbox pad is the best out of all the consoles for FPS. The PS2 is the lucky version and gets to have online play, and if theres co-op online it'll probably be worth getting on the PS2 for the replay value (if u gots Broadband).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ksl19

MOH: rising sun by all accounts is muck. On all formats. Having played it (albeit for 10 mins in game) it has the worst AI I have seen in a long time. everything is scripted, so no variation no matter how many times you play it.
    Call of duty on PC however is excellent. It is done by the people who brought you the original MOH game. EA are just holding on to the name coz they know it will sell. And the sheep will buy. Cant argue with EA's marketing, it works. Shame about some of the games though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

EA are turning MOH into another annual update cash cow. I wont be buying any version. Its probably shi*e anyway.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

[Xbox] So far it's okish, I'm not sure what to make untill I play it a bit more, one things for sure I'm not liking the controls, CS on the Xbox is far easer to aim - but it could be fixed by messing with the settings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Yeap, the game is rubbish. The team who worked on all the past MoH games left to make Call of Duty. Now there's a game I can recommend.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by BLITZ_Molloy
    Yeap, the game is rubbish.

Looking at it again, saying it's rubbish is being very kind.

Advertisement