Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL BB Password

• 27-11-2003 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,
    Has anyone else been experiencing probs with IOL BB and Their passwords?

Mine login keeps coming back as failed even with right password....then somehow it will work after a load of attempts..

Any ideas?

silent_bob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

had some problems with my username to,

when i entered it i couldn't log in evn when user name and password where correct, rang helpline everything ok? rang again while being on hold i caught some ting in the corner of my i on the instruction sheet that came with the package... i forgot to put @iolbb behind my user name!!!!
    stupid me

maybe you forgot that bit to (i was to lazy to read instructions, like many i recon)

other wise i can't help i'm afraid

Brend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

I got a disconnection yesterday, after been online for only 1 hour. When I tried to re-connect it constantly failed on username/password for a 1 min period. After that it was fine.

Advertisement