Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trojan games

• 28-11-2003 1:36am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sexual Content :

If easily offended ... Go elsewhere for a laugh ..

Muscleman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

i really dont know where u got that from or why u even found it but i still dont know wether to laugh or shudder.....

but my mates here found it funny so i guess i will laugh..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

if one person laughs ..... its worth the keystrokes......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

very amusing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Being in college right now, I cant look at it with all the people around, is it really bad or funny :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

you only see the back of a womans ass cheek. thats all. nothing bad at all. just funny dirst content.... the theme is about sex but you dont see anything.... REALL FUNNY im sure everyone there will laugh so get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

POSTED BEFORE DAMMIT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

oh, is it the condom one? :confused:
    saw it already if it is

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The Ukrainian weightlifting team today proved that gambling does pay. The duo took a huge risk in this year's games by letting Bubka increase her weight over the summer to an impressive 65kg. However, lifter Mosienko showed little visible strain as he held her new weighty frame with a hands-free hold that won maximum points from the judges for both length and style.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D it be good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭xern

God damn it it doesn't work for me!!
    i keep getting this error

RTSP/1.0 400 Bad Request Server: DSS/5.0 (Build/464; Platform/Win32; Release/5; ) Cseq: Connection: Close

feck it, feck it anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

is it the one that was shown on the panel

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Yeah. There's some other good stuff on that site too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

Im getting a weird error sign

Advertisement