Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Box becomes pleX-Box

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

He managed to make an Xbox even BIGGER. Someody smack him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

lmao now its just a big box that looks ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

interesting none the less

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

imho acrylic cases always look like shite.

May have been a better use of time and money to slap it into a shuttle case or something, or make it portable ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

nice job there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

I must be the only one who thinks it looks pretty kewl. Don't particularly like the big grey button at the front tbh, and i'd wouldn't look very good any time it's bright, but it does look nice at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 madmanmoon

I don't get it..why put the guts in a new box if you're not going to modify it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

I can think of a few reasons why he didn't mod it after takin it apart and puttin it apart. It states on the page that he's gonna sell it, so maybe he wanted to keep it completely unmodded so that it would be safer to sell on sites like ebay, and more acceptable to a wider audience. After all some people wouldn't buy a console with a mod chip installed for fear of angerin the law, especially in the states.

Also, maybe he was just broke, and couldn't afford new hdd's or a mod chip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

He's a bit up his own arse! :rolleyes:
    Most modders want to share their mods and are usually really grateful to receive a complement, he just wants to show it off!

Also, TheSonOfBattles
    GET A JOB

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

I like the vinyl skin, but it doesn't light up, and that's a problem for me...
    Enuff said...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

hmmm any body else thinking....ORAC ??????

Advertisement