Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Ninja's Comp for CIE

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

well done eric, nice image

but it all honesty it doesn't compare with Vorosha's or Acous's.

Eric loike I'm not slagging ya, I wouldn't even attempt to make one meself seeing the earlier ones displayed, as they were pure class.

But that said it'd be terrible if the ONE to be chosen wasn't chosen for its quality but instead as a mark of respect towards the creater of the image.

Choose the best one, unless your taste is well fu[ked up it will be Acous's or Vorosha's. - ignore their personalities wink.gif

And as for the rotating banner idea, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    The site should be designed around the banner, complimenting its colour scheme NOT clashing during every second CYCLE!

[This message has been edited by ste (edited 24-11-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Actually now that I think of it if the banner influences the design of the site then rotating it would cause a prob there.

Get that page up Dev with all of them on it. People seem to have forgotten that I came up with the stones idea wink.gif

P.s If you need a hand give us a shout.

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

could someone post up ALL of the entries so we can see them all together.

So far, nearly every entry has been met with
    "The best yet" and "my Favourite". perhaps seeing them all together would be good.

As for MPs banner. Nice! It is excellent but as AMP says, not much quakey or FPS stuff in there. Dev and AMP had a joint entry didn't they? As far as I remember it was the best of them (IMO).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

Well im confused
    ya the banner looks good
    purpely and all
    but umm i know i can see celts (they better be mp after all its irish) but wtf is the thingy on the far side
    can u explain?
    maybe we should have a banner that really shows something irish (like the celts if indeed thats what they are) and not just something to do with quake and fps
    there is a lot more that quake and fps in this little community and it shuld be acknowledge(errm thats not the right spelling)
    Thats my two cents.
    G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Maybe someone can put together a vote page?
    Also I think this little competition shows bad design taste as much as it shows artistic talent, in our little gaming group.

• Advertisement
Advertisement