Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A message of happiness and sunshine for Shinji.

Options
  • 23-11-1999 11:23am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Look at those flowers and all the happy people holding hands. Isn't life wonderful.

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lol u **** stirer smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    ps? 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

not really
    and what got up yer bonnot ya miserable bugger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

**** you whitewashman

hmm articulate as usual i see

and once again it washes over you like a warm shower...

• Advertisement

but showers are good

you should try one sometime...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Hmmm,
    I wonder is there a way of setting a filter up on the boards, so that only Quake players can post out. It seems the multitudes on non-quake playing muppets are getting restless. If it wasn't for Slosh, that complete leg-end, Waterford would be a dead loss.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

OI ur forgetting the beast

Oh Jaden I WISH I could play as much Quake as you. You're so cool. You play so much Quake, where do you find the time and energy? Quake makes you intelligent. Boy Oh boy!

Jaden sets mode +b Vorosha
    Jaden kicks Vorosha from #morgue
    <Jaden> OH LOL! ;--P

Awww,

Poor Voroshy-woshy is still bitter about that.

You know what they say. There was only one thing worse than being an op in #Morgue, and that was being banned from #Morgue for being an A/S/L muppet.

The gene pool needs a little chlorine methinks.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

bring out the gimp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Sorry creative..

I'm busy at the moment.

Maybe tommorrow.

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lol still pist off about a kick from morgue
    sad smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    ps? 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

sound kegs

You are wrong Jaden and you have been misled Chaos. Jadens constant display of ignorance and stupidity reminds of my first impression of the most annoying person I've ever come across on-line - Jaden kick/banning me from #morgue for cursing (A/S/L? yeah, your memory serves you well Jaden). You think me posting that kick/ban snipet is about bitterness? It's not. I'm simply dismissing your more recent words via reflection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Im from Waterford to Jaden. All the great lads come from Galway it seems to me...theres you and ammmmmm.....sep?.....shut your fu(king cake hole before someone does it for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

how did all this start again?

->20-40<-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

You can all pick up ure limbs now and beat each other round the head with them. They are obviously already detatched from you bodies as the leprosy is so far developed.

'...like a warm shower'

I clearly already know of this experience.

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 24-11-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Yeah, a "golden" one smile.gif

Al.

• Advertisement

Shave that tooty-toot Trojan. Before it's too gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

wtf con??

/me is quite lost here....

Al.

OK OK, it's time to recant the Waterford thing (some people seem to have missed the joke here). I would now specifically like only to demean the large rock in Waterford, from under which Vorosha has crawled.

For the benefit of the less sharp witted and Q2 playing individuals reading this, I will now insert a "(<-JOKE)" tag, every time I say something that should be taken lightheartedly.

Sheron, I'm from Dublin, I merely live in Galway, as does Ser, Cloud, H-K, Pred, and a fair few others (including Sep). smile.gif

As for this:

"shut your fu(king cake hole before someone does it for ya. "

Who said Quake2 doesn't have it's share of muppets? Obviously brushing up on ure l33t muppet skillz in anticipation of the new movie. Who's ure favourite? Gonzo? (<-JOKE).

Daire, you play much Q2? Seems like you'd be in good company for duels.(<-JOKE).

It's time to stop sulking, and move on with your life. It's a warning sign when "the most annoying person I've ever come across on-line" can barely remember you. Sorry, but the rantings of people who are insignificant to me, are usually dismissed out of hand. That goes without saying.

Time to close this thread. The only thing worse than a shouting idiot, is a shouting idiot with a soapbox to stand on.

Muso, I hope this has shown there is no such thing as love in our little Quake community. Unless it's between Slosh and Sheryl Crowe.

Hey, if it makes you happy. smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

I love every single last person in this "quake community" (including that guy who had that crap hacking page a while back) with all of my heart. Yet I hate you, Jaden. (<- NO JOKE)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement