Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Wireless Land line

Options
  • 28-11-2003 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Do Chorus still do a wireless land line with their digital tv offerings? Is it suitable for connection to the internet etc? Are they any good?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Originally posted by Bond-James Bond
    Do Chorus still do a wireless land line with their digital tv offerings? Is it suitable for connection to the internet etc? Are they any good?

wireless land line :confused:
    have you been sniffing that non-stick glue again ;)

do you have Chorus CABLE in your house ?
    do you live in a region where they offer BB ?

I can't answer these 'cos I'm in NTL land (don't you love local monopolies)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Originally posted by Bond-James Bond

It is available in Cork ISTR, they have the spectrum nationally but in a typically Chorus fashion the availabilty of the WLL is very patchy .

If you are in Cork I think they have a shop in there,

M

Advertisement