Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens C60 / other phones

Options
  • 28-11-2003 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any opinions on the Siemens C60. O2 Speakeasy including €79 credit for €99 seems like a fairly decent bargain.

In need of a new phone, don’t really care for a camera or my number. Compared to a year ago when I bought my current phone, there seems to be very little going for under €250. Nokia 3510i is old/ugly, O2 X1 is getting woeful reviews all around and while Vodafone/Meteor seems to have more choice, I would prefer staying with O2 (the 250 text messages).

Is it worth waiting until after Christmas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Gonna say it again, dont touch a Siemens, well not the lower end of the range ones... The 3510i may look a bit rough, but its easily the best budget phone by a long distance. I dont actually think it is the worst to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

But what is so bad about Siemens phones? Overall reviews elsewhere don't seem that bad.

I notice in another topic that Vodafone will be selling the T610 on RTG for €199. What a pity this isn't O2. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Im gonna have to agree with jesus on this one, the lower end siemens are just not as good as the lower end nokias, they have good spec at the price range but 4-6 months down the line it will just start having problems and when you get it repaired it will never be the same, screens going blank, turning off etc.

I would go with the 3510i much safer bet!

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

Thanks.

I guess I won't buy either.

Any hope of any other O2 Speakeasy phones for under €250 in the near future?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

the Nokia 3100 is €229 at the moment with €70 credit
    Very nice little phone!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

i bought the C60, very nice little phone and ive ran into no problems what so ever

Advertisement