Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A joke at the expence of which city?

• 28-11-2003 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Whats this the sound of?

"Clipety-klop, clipety-klop, clipety-klop...bang! bang!...clipety-klop, clipety-klop, clipety-klop....."

I'll give you the answer tomorrow....:)

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Limerick?! :D

With all them gangsta horses down there it has to be Limerick! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

NO!
    Its when the horses in Leitrim realise they outnumber the humans, so they decide to kill everyone there.
    Easy explanation

My second choice is HorseCity:ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Definetly Cork, I mean with all the knackers and their horses, but afaiki, knackers dont use guns, only flick-kinfes!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Does Tallaght count as a city?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

one of those wierd cities in america where the horses are treated as equals and one horse has gotten drunk and has become suicidal as he has realised the millions of years of opression in which the human race has enslaved on his kind so he stumbles into a gun shop buys a pistol. while he is walking down the road he sees a travellor so he decides to shoot the bastar*d as theya re the worst kind of people who have enslaved his kind. however instrad of being suicidal anymore he shoots and lets of 2 rounds. the horse thinks to him self "ITS FUC*KING PAYBACK TIME" so he begins to travel the world extreminating the human race and recruiting more horses to his world human extermination plan..

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I DONT HAVE A BLATANT CLUE..... SORRY....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

Originally posted by mike65
    Whats this the sound of?

"Clipety-klop, clipety-klop, clipety-klop...bang! bang!...clipety-klop, clipety-klop, clipety-klop....."

I'll give you the answer tomorrow....:)

Mike.

well the original joke is about a mormon drive by
    so utah maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by Einstürzende
    Limerick?! :D

With all them gangsta horses down there it has to be Limerick! :D

Da-Darrrrrrrr! Einsturzende is the winner! :D

Yep its Limerick but its interesting to note Cork, Tallaght and Leitrim got mentioned as they all sound plausible!

Mike.

ps heard the gag on Liveline yesterday when spoken by a Bull Islander protraying Michael Noonan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

oh my the suspense almost killed me. ONE STAR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

i think my punch line is better
    seen as it is the right one

Advertisement