Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford broadband users look in here

• 28-11-2003 8:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

guys i got it on good authority that the Broadband network in waterford will be down this week end.

A very good friend of mine was out setting up an adsl router for a business, couldnt get connected and rang eircom to be informed itll be down all weekend as Eircom are doing something to it

now this is eircom talking guys only pasing on this info just in case no one knows yet

Regards

Shin

PS any peeps find out what eircom were doing out in the viewmount area all this week, vans parked up by the street cabinet and a lot of lifting up of the eircom manhole covers by engineers

COULD I DARE HOPE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭jmcc

Originally posted by shinzon
    guys i got it on good authority that the Broadband netwrok in waterford will be down this week end.

A very good friend of mine was out setting up an adsl router for a business, couldnt get connected and rang eircom to be informed itll be down all weekend as Eircom are doing something to it

Only Eircom's network may be a notwork. Esat Biz may still be fine.

Regards...jmcc
    (Clean and Green on Esat ADSL just past Ardkeen. :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

Why arent we told these things by our respective providers. After all a whole weekend for the service to be down is a long time. Hopefully it won't happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭zeris

Got a call from Esat on the 12th of November saying that the ADSL line would be going down on the 22th from 1700-0000 for main trunk maintenance. But the line didn't go down. So, unless someone got the weekend wrong!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Eircom have been having trouble in Waterford today.

adam

Advertisement