Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That text below your avatar

Options
  • 28-11-2003 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

So mine says crazy poster or somerthing to that effect. However i've seen people with different text on their avatar thingy....so how do you change it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It changes based on the amount of posts you have.

Alternatively, buy a supporters pack and change it to whatever you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

How much is the supporters pack, just out of interest...dunno if i'm that pushed about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

€5 per month ... or ... €50 per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

and i'm lazy so where does one go on this site if they feel they have, somehow, unwanted extra cash to give to a website they spend far too much time on? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

And for the love of god, what else do you get for 50E a year??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by Peace
    And for the love of god, what else do you get for 50E a year??

well i get to use it nowfor free so does getting this pack make it infinitely more expensive :) and i'm a student €50 is a lot of money. for €50 a year i could pay the majority of a monthly star trek magazine for example :D

Ecksor- thanks for the link

Advertisement