Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Henry tops Real List

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

No way would anyone spend that much on him,anyway Madrid have no ****in money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

But what is that I see??

HARK! the sun :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Perez definitely said he would be buying one of the best players in the world again this summer but the Sun just guess who it will be. I really don't know how anyone buys the Sun, the Mirror, etc. I remember seeing the Sun when United bought Djemba Djemba, they actually printed up a page of their previous copy which contained something which linking United with Djemba. That just shows how rarely you would find the truth in those papers. Is there even one British tabloid that is half decent?

Anyway, why would they need a striker. In my opinion Ronaldo is the best striker in the world and they also have Raul, they would have to sell one of them to fit in another top class striker. If he say's he is going for one of the worlds best players it has to be a defender as Real are well equipped in all other positions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I remember seeing the Sun when United bought Djemba Djemba, they actually printed up a page of their previous copy which contained something which linking United with Djemba. That just shows how rarely you would find the truth in those papers. Is there even one British tabloid that is half decent?

Very true, I wouln.t believe aord they print.

Cant;see Arsenal willingly selling Henry unless they get an obsccene amount money for him. Real don't need him in the team with Ronaldo and Raul and I dont think he would be very happy beng rotated but then again the same was said about Beckham.

Didn;t Raul have some problems at the start of the season, maybe he is moving on and Arsenal could do with the dosh if theres any truth in the story which I doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Never know, its unlikely that Arsenal would want to see him but they are a bit tight on cash.. He would build half of there new stadium haha...

In all fairness, they were spouting the same crap about Owen a few weeks ago. Where has that rumour dissappeared too? I am to think now that Real no longer want Owen? Happy days :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

sure didnt chelsea bid a mad amount for raul? 70m sterling or something.

the only way henry will end up at real is if raul or ronaldo leaves. also madrid are idiots spending ridiculus amounts of money on players when they can't even afford them. their millions of pounds in debt and their wage bill must be absolutely massive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

yawn(this is interesting ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by smemon
    the only way henry will end up at real is if raul or ronaldo leaves

hmmmmmmmm

wasnt it said somewhere a few weeks ago that Ronaldo was unhappy at Réal Madrid

again, probably loads of bollocks but if it's true then who knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Nike_Dude

I said this is some other thread but perez is only interested in forwards and attacking midfielders. I wouldnt be worried about real's money problems the council will probably buy their training ground and build them a new one (again). I cant see raul moving anywhere he is a god in madrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

maybe a swop and cash for henry?

• Advertisement
Advertisement