Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday

Options
  • 29-11-2003 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭

................TO PAUL! he was born in a.............hospital (as opposed to zoo or field).

So here it is paul the big 9-1! Many happy returns from all the boards crew. Daniel Dermot, Oran and myself are in a net cafe playin a big lan. Its goin good and i just thought i'd take some time out to wish you a happy birthday.

Despite me not being present in body, my spirit is with you paul.

Through the hard times and the good your always there to provide a laugh and break the long silences! PLus how could i even forget your participation in founding the "JIM PAUL SUPER ELITE FRENCH SUPER SKILLS ASSASSINATION SQUAD, SKILLS"!

A toast............to Jesus...................and Paul!

Roll on airsoft 2!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

paul - happy birthday lad... take her easy...

paul - what happened you the night lad... we are drunk :? ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Thanks lads, appreciate it (my own mother forgot for christ's sake!).
    my spirit is with you paul.

Like Obi Wan. Or Jesus.
    ... take her easy...

I'll take her whatever way I can get her.
    what happened you the night lad...

I just went home and watched Dog Soldiers while drinking copious amounts of beer. Thinking of going out to Mary's tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

sorry i missed her dude,but il owe you a few on friday w8 you see....

/me sings "yore drunk yore drunk you silly ole fool.."

Come on you all know the words :D

Advertisement