Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Possibly the most amazing thing ive ever seen!

• 29-11-2003 6:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Look people, a site selling Thundercats, Centurions and MASK toys!,

Amazing

(its bleedin expensive tho)
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 blackic3

im that tired i forgot the bleedin link

www.toyloft.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Man that brings back memories ... if only we'd known when we were kids, most of us would be worth a mint :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Ah brilliant that brings back some memories do it does!!! If only I were 15 years younger!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

i have boulder hill at home in the attic!

Quality toys they were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

God, that site gave me goose pimples when I looked at it. I was there thinking I've never heard of Centurions only to realise that we used to have some of the figures floating around the house. And we used to have the M M M M Mask Rhino and Switchblade amongst other things !
    Oh to be young, innocent and trouble free again...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Thank you blackic3, I found a transformer I didn't remember having. It was shit but even the memory of it's crapness arouses nostaligic emotions in me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Did you have a silly amount of them amp?

My brother had one (yes, just one). It turned into a truck or something. No idea what it was called - orange and black with some kind of thing on the front where it displayed a transformer head if you stuck your finger on it. I preferred his fisher price toys to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

No, a mere handful. Most of toy budget was aimed at purchasing lego. I was a lego fiend but the transformers still enthralled me (there was no internet back then, what can I say, I never claim to half a life :p).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Ah Transformers, class. I completely forgot that i had any of them, I had this cool fighter jet thing, think it's on the list there. Me bro had a blue fire engine guy that turned into one of the transformer dudes. I think my ma gave everything we ever had/collected as kids to our younger cousins, who I'm sure lost or wrecked everything. Ungrateful gits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Savage. I completely forgot I had some of those mini Transformers. Looking at those pictures I recognised the 4 I had.
    And 2 of the bigger ones. :)

As for M.A.S.K.

Firecracker
    Gator
    Rhino
    Hurricane
    Stinger
    Buzzard
    Fireforce
    Skybolt
    Iguana
    Raven (I think)

Are all still in the attic somewhere. Skybolt I know is all over the place and bits of Fireforce and Buzzard are broken.
    As for the figures, well they should be in a massive box with all my Star Wars and G.I. Joe figures. I doubt they have their masks though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement