Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten Hope (BF)

Options
  • 29-11-2003 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

I Was wondering what this was as my m8 was telling me a great deal about it.
    I Was wondering if anyone has any info on this MOD would they please share it!!:ninja:

Also winters or kdjaC if you get me a link on this i would be most greatfull?
    Winters could get me some pictures on this MOD for BF.:ninja:

Thx To All Who Reply In Advance!!:D :D :cool: :o :cool: :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Dude, a simple search through this forum will give you all the information you need.

If your looking to download it i believe its about 500mb or so. Mirrrors should be in one of the threads listed by the search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Thx im a bit lazy and was wondering if someone could show a few pictures or list a few servers or maybe even put down what they thought of the game play for this.:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Its superb, download it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    Thx im a bit lazy

a BIT ?

Originally posted by jonski
    a BIT ?

Well i little bit more than what i said!!

But just a lil:ninja: ;) :ninja:

• Advertisement

How long should it take me to download it?
    If i havn't had any of the previous ones?

Oh and in what tread is the patch in?
    I'm having troubles finding it i think i seen it but im not sure only have few more mins left on pc so i gota answer or reply to more posts before i get kicked of my bro's PC:(

:ninja: :p:p :ninja:

Advertisement