Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rivaldo for Liverpool???????

• 29-11-2003 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

From www.Koptalk.com

AC Milan have confirmed that Brazilian ace Rivaldo is about to make an imminent exit from the club.

Liverpool have been linked with the player since the summer and according to recent reports, the Reds have been negotiating with the player's agent with regards to a possible free transfer to Anfield in January.

The club's vice-president Adriano Galliani today said: "It is with great sadness that I have to say that Rivaldo will leave Milan within a few days.

"He has been unable to find a place in the team and so without doubt he will play for another club from January."

Anfield is expected to host two VIP guests tomorrow and a transfer target is expected to be shown the Melwood facilities on Wednesday. Insider sources are unsure if either of these arrangements have any connection to Rivaldo's departure from Milan.

The Brazilian has been linked with a host of clubs including Chelsea and Spurs.
    --

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This again......if he joins fine if he does'nt thats fine too.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

he can't join anywhere till january anyway!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

January aint that far off ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I find the transfer window a bit weird. How were West Ham allowed buy a player last week for £500,000 when the transfer window was closed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

he wants to join chealsea lol (im serious though. i got it of sky text ).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    I find the transfer window a bit weird. How were West Ham allowed buy a player last week for £500,000 when the transfer window was closed?

It only applies in the Priemiership. The lower leagues got let off for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The latest says Rivaldo will NOT be joining 'pool as the wage demands are beyond what they are willing to consider so its now Chelsea who are in the frame....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/3250004.stm

Of course it could all be different tomorrow!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

There was an article during the summer where he pleaded with GH to "Tke me out of my Italian Hell!!". Liverpool representitives spoke to him then. And it was turned down on the basis that his wage demands were excessive. So I don't know how he expected to sign for Liverpool if his demands have not changed that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Tray

If he gets a reality check about his wages it would be interesting to see if GH would sign him even then. With Cisse coming for a reputed 2m as his contract is up and if they did sign Rivaldo the attacking options would start to look fairly terrifying. I'd love to see both but I reckon it'll be just Cisse- who cannot stop scoring at the mo. 12 in 15 games is some return...
    http://www.koptalk.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=koptalknews&Number=73544&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

anyway rivaldo would want to play for a deacent premiership team!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    anyway rivaldo would want to play for a deacent premiership team!!!
    and decent clubs would be usually looking to buy decent players so Rivaldo is f*cked. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

GH has spoke out saying that you cant have player come in and disrupt a team especially with the wage demands he seems to be looking for. it was on skysports there the last day.
    still not a bad player but is never happy

who needs rivaldo when we've got harry harry kewell harry harry kewell

Advertisement