Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone people make youreselves known!!!!!

Options
  • 29-11-2003 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Hey people.
    I'm curious as to how many other athlone boards.ie members there are. So if you're an Athloner make yourself known in this thread. Especially if you're in 6A in the Marist. DO you hear that Bu and gordon!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

dont hitnk there is many at all . but u never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

i iz from atlone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Bu

Yes its me Sgt.Pigeon. God does any1 in Athlone av d net!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I'm from Athlone and yes I have "av d" net, quite a large abundence of it actually, I keep it in jars for when I need it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

been workin in athlone for the past couple of months, next week is my last week here, so piss up thurs nite, prolly seans

• Advertisement

awww, tis a pitty it's your last week here man, don't worry i'll be there :) along with the others, pintage for all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

also from Athlone but looking to get out of this godforsaken hole! AngelofDeath you lucky lucky b!#$%$d fair play to you, where are you heading to next?

goin hame to roscommon for the christmas and then im back to college in sligo in january (dreading that)

DRINKINES TONIGHT!!!!!!!! :d
    yar

yar, tho not too much though, im still fragile from saturday nite, im never drinking rum ever again

• Advertisement

LMAO how do you like your rum drinks now boy!!!! lol, pfft, it seems like a vodka night to me + business exam in the morn, oh joy! :)

that was a good nite last nite, so much for staying off the rum! got on well afterwards too *wink*. prolly be back up stephens' day for alex's b/day, and any lans you plan on having (cs lan soon, pull the finger out, FOIGHTEN!):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

Does Lecarrow count?

But I must warn you I'm not from around there here parts. I'm a Dub. Wahooo...

Hey Angleofdeath, is Preacher still kicking your *rse at CS ?

he was last nite cos i was pissed, yeah tho hes good, better than me, although i can still give him a match 1v1

That's my boy.

Preacher is my No. 1 son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭riam

im from athlone as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

went to Alyosius what a hole

Originally posted by Kazu
    went to Alyosius what a hole

still there atm, and I must say, what a hole!

oh btw i'm pretty sure it's "Aloysisus" :) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

yes what a hole but i still like going back there and drinking 2much

hi to all that passed me puking my guts out sunday morning becide that mac d's near the dublin rd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

I got owned.

gg + wp da.

rofl, owned with a capital \/\/

SPOONS! :)

yeah, you weren't particularly on form, gave the rest of us a chance i suppose, you'd better be having another one soon rob, was a good night gg wp etc.:)

Originally posted by angelofdeath
    yeah, you weren't particularly on form,

humm?? hehe, was a wee bit pissed off, spent most of the time helping people getting up and running, despite the fact that most of the problems were self inflicted :p, "my mouse isn't working?!" me:"You don't have that one plugged in, you have the other one plugged in!) hehe ah sure, it was what i was there for, 37hrs of pure delight lol

yeah that cracked me up, he could't figure out what was wrong with the mouse, he even ended up using the PgUp PgDn keys to look and the return key to fire, untill you decided after about 20 mins to help him out:D

Advertisement