Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh the price of it all

• 30-11-1999 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Well I'm back again and i was just wondering if anyone knows offhand the approximate cost of an isdn setup ie.
    card and line and whatever else.

Also does anyone have a list of quake1 irish game servers and could you put a star beside the ones that are used for team.ie practice frequently.

I would also like to know how many of you people attend dkit (if you dont know what it means you dont attend).

thats all for now

bye for now
    Baz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

www.cloud.ign.ie/servers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

that address does not work are you sure its right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Just go to:
    http://cloud.ign.ie/servers/

(pweh! www.!)

I take it that all of you are in college or just being very abusive of work privileges.

bye for now
    Baz

C'mon people can't you give me a straight answer. Do you want a college tournie or not I know I want one but I'm not playing with myself (at least not with my computer running(well at least not with quake on the screen)). Anyway thats enough of my dark past please reply and give straight answers.

bye for now
    Baz

• Advertisement
Advertisement