Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wierd Recurring Dream

• 30-11-2003 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

For the last week, I've had this dream on three occasions. Herre's what happenes:-

I standing on the green of a Golf course about to putt the golf ball when a train passes by on a near-by rail track. I putt the ball but it catches the rim of the hole and swings out. I sit down and shout "Blast!". I look to my left. All of a sudden I'm in the Dáil and Liz O'Donnell is sitting on my lap. No one else is there. She says "Don't worry about it" and then whispers something in my ear that I can't remember. She then leads me by the hand through the door to the right and behind where the Ceann Comhairle sits.

Now we're in a corridor of what looks like a hotel. She leads me to a room with the number 477 on the door. We go in and she says "I'm getting a shower". She goes into the bathroom and I sit on the bed. As often happens in my dreams the scene changes suddenly and I'm sitting on a chair in front of what looks like a review board. There are five people, two of them are women. The one in the middle looks like the Architect from the Matrix Reloaded. One of the women who is sitting to the left of the Architect guy says "What do you think you're going to do now?". I say "I don't know what you mean". The Architect guy turns to the woman on his right and says "You should do it now". The woman stands up and begins unbuttoning her blouse.

Then I wake up.

What the hell does this mean?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

What is up with all the dream threads? Has the cold weather brought this all on, or something?

If only Dead Bank Clerk wasn't banned...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Don't worry about it, I'd give Liz O'Donnell one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Wake up Neo, the matrix has you.

Seriously, reaccuring dreams are usally something your mind is trying to work out. The whole golf, Dail, review board etc would seem to be areas of stress, pressure etc, but I could be utterly wrong.

Advertisement