Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Scorcher, dont do it

• 30-11-2003 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

if you feel like a pizza 2 nite and are ordering it from four star make sure and stay away from the scorcher it really does what its called.
    Holy **** my mouth was on fire for hours, it really was'nt worth it unless you like that sort of thing.

Ps. Dont get me wrong here i like hot food but this was a joke!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Ahhh ya big woosss ya they are lovely ;).

Na he's right you really have to like hot (read as: uber hot -1) food to enjoy this. Myself and a mate got one a month ago I think it was and he was not to taken with it. I loved it but then again different strokes for different folks.

I say if you like hot food you have to try it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

I remember getting a "scorcher" close to midnight when I was at Darkside 7. Brought it back to eat at the PC - I couldn't even swallow a mouthful without washing it down with a mouthful of tasty, cooling snapple. Combined with a smoky room and a really sore throat, my mouth was an orgy of hellfire. Spicy sauce, spicy beef, with jalapeno peppers and red onions, cooked until it was piping hot.

Seeing as I love uber hot food, I thought it was masochistically delicious :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one who thought it was fooking gorgeous!

spicier than chilli flavoured lava, this little beauty set me alight it was that hot.

my eyes and nose were watering for ages afterwards, it was great!

i was actually coming here to reccomend it to anyone with a taste for the hot stuff, but i guess someone beat me to it!

hard arse that i am, i finished the 9" scorcher off for my lunch and didn't even have a drink till it was all finished. damn I'm tough. don't think i'll feel that way when the bedsheets are 'hovering' tonight though from the gasses. :D

i just know it's going to be a ring stinger of a morning tomorrow. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

sounds delicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

I'd Punish it!
    Sounds like my kinda pizza
    will give it a lash........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

it really was top notch, highly recommended, and proper mans food. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

will definatel sort the men from the boys, and guarantee if there's a few of you, you won't have to share it with everyone. :D

Advertisement