Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband question

• 30-11-2003 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hey I was just wondering what people thought the best broadband provider would be to go with?

Thinking of getting it for Christmas and I know that Esat/Iol/Eircom all have it (maybe others) but which is the best?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

That is a question that is asked again and again. All we can say that rach product differs slightly and i suggest u read the stickies at the top of the forum.

ALso what do you plan to use your connection for? Donwloading, gaming, surfin, mixture? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by James R
    Hey I was just wondering what people thought the best broadband provider would be to go with?

Thinking of getting it for Christmas and I know that Esat/Iol/Eircom all have it (maybe others) but which is the best?
    B-K-DzR is right, there's been loads of threads about this here, a simple search will find them.
    There's no need for another thread about this topic, (someone posted the same question a couple of days ago), maybe if people learn what search does and how to read the stickies this board won't turn into a total spamfest. Again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

All i know is IOL = 8gb capacity
    Eircom = 4 gb but+(xbox for 80 or ipod for 160 euro)

it will take nearly a month to get broadband, i still havent gotten mine.

Advertisement