Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little annoyance i've found

Options
  • 01-12-2003 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Ok,

So lets say you're typing away and you decide to go back and add a smiley face in 2 lines up....so you hit the ninja face on the left and bam - it adds the face in down the bottom of the post, the last character of the text.

It happens with doing italics and bold...any text operation you do.

Just sayin, can this be changed slightly so it adds it in where the cursor is positioned rather than down the bottom of the post. <Spok>If it can't then life on boards will continue on, if it can't life on boards will continue on but not as we know it.</Spok>

Food for thought.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Yeah, that really annoys me too:mad:, always with the extra typing...
    sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

true i've noticed it aswell not really that annoying but it would be great if it was fixed.

why don't u just type in ;ninja; (replace ; with : )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    true i've noticed it aswell not really that annoying but it would be great if it was fixed.

why don't u just type in ;ninja; (replace ; with : )

I could do that but then i'd have to remember all the vb codes for the different stuff. Kinda takes from the boards.ie experience!

Advertisement