Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant Recommendation

• 01-12-2003 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi All - I just thought I'd share my thoughts on a restaurant that I've been going to for a few weeks.

It's called Verona, on Georges Street ( just beside Acopolco/across the street from The George), and they have a magnificent lunch (12-5pm I think) deal - €10 for a 3 course meal.
    Their Evening Early Bird menu is €15, and is amazing as well.

They're got massive portions and the place is clean etc.

Just thought I'd mention it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

How does it compare to SouthStreet for pizza, which I miss since they've closed down for renovations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭kernel32.dll

OK - I haven't tried the pizza there since SouthStreet closed (I love their pizzas, and can't wait for them to reopen!)

But as far as their pasta dishes go, and for pure value for money - I'd recommend that you give them a go....get the garlic mushrooms for starters!! They're not deepfried (for a change!!) and are scrumptious!

Advertisement