Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

minidisc software?

Options
  • 01-12-2003 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

hey just a net minidisc thing with usb connectino and all just wondering if theres any software on the net thats better than the ****e soundforge crap that comes with it? also is there any software thatll run on win95 thatll do it?
    thanks in advance for any advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Martin1974

check here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭red vex

anybody find anything on it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

not much hope of win95 software for it. i was looking about 6 months ago with no luck. basically got told by the people in the know that sony never developed win95 software cos of the lack of decent usb support.

as for software, i use real one player with the net md plugin. get in installed and its all pretty much self explanitory and guides you through getting the plugin and installing it.

works a treat for me anyway.

let me know if you can't find it, and i'll email it to ye.

win98 upwards tho naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

with the real one setup can u do the 64x downloads to the minidisc? that site seemed to say otherwise

dunno, i only have the 32x net md.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

can u do the 32x download though?
    cos that site said only the sony software would let u do that all the others recorded in real time which makes having a netmd a bit pointless

ki haven't timed it, but it doesn't seem to be any slower than the sony one.

why don't you just try it and see what you think?

Advertisement