Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks anyway!!!!

Options
  • 01-12-1999 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

I could do with some heroines at the moment AJ, let me know if you find any smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I knew somebody would call me on that. Now where is my Big Book Of Class A Drug Names? wink.gif

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Hey I'll answer your original question. I have never downloaded any gamez smile.gif (nobody mentioned appz) and I do not know of a place that offers these downloads without sifting through a series of pages with pop-ups. The problem is that it's illegal. Yep 'friad so. As a result the URLs of these places change so even getting through the pop-ups and bookmarking the download page probably won't work. If you desire to dowloaded games illegally I say any bother involved is tough. Broken links, pop-ups - what goes around comes around smile.gif

M

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

ROFL kali on that site they explain that a bag is a container for drugs OMG! and Bingo - to inject a drug , now we know what those grannies get up to ROFL so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 blue

Sorry if offended anyone i just heard that games could be downloaded, I also heard that the people that post messages here were sound, helpful and really cool to talk to but obviously i heard wrong. thanks anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Who told you such a gross lie???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ask us a question that involves Quake! Ye know the topic of this board. G'wan! See how helpful we are then!

(What you did was like going into a chemist and asking where the best place to get heroine is)

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

Advertisement