Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - 01 Dec

Options
  • 01-12-2003 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Server will be running from the last save point on the server.

Server address is games2.iol.ie:5122
    No portal server at the moment, but it will be returning (once I get things settled at home). Server password will be posted later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

great I'll be there what about the rest of you :)
    if you see a player who's name begins iwth T most likely it will be me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Fionnan

Hi All,
    May i join?,
    BTw what version of NWN r ye using. Would 1.27 be ok?

you wil need to patch it up to the current verison of 1.3

just run your updater when you connect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The server is currently running 1.32 which is the lastest as of this time.

You dont need to download anything in order to play since the content is brought to your client from the server.

Thaed will post the password to the server later tonight, normally games start around 8:45, but I'm sure Thaed will conform a start time for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

server started.

• Advertisement

arrrgggghhh

family what can you do with them.
    nothing like s surprize visit on a Monday night when they think your are at home with nothing else to do an you cant really tell you mother and aunts that really yes you do have to go play a pc game for they would never understand and most likley willl be highly offended that you'd wnt to be at a machine and not politely , make tea, smile and talk about thier christmas plans.

so I am just on line SORRY :(
    sever password was anewsecret

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

can i get somone to mail me r pm me r send me a /msg in irc whenever this is going on . i keep missing the feckers . tho i do have to install the game again cause the mobo i had for one computer i was playing it on has died :(

Advertisement