Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God created Ireland

• 01-12-2003 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

And God created Ireland........

Once upon a time in the kingdom of Heaven God went missing for seven days. Eventually, Michael the Archangel found him. He enquired of God
    "Where were you?" God breathed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds. Look son, look what I'm after making". Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said "What is it?"
    God replied "It's another planet, but I'm after putting Life on it.
    I've named it Earth and there's going to be a balance between everything on it.

For example, there's North America and South America. North America
    is going to be rich and South America will be poor, and the narrow bit joining them will be a hot spot. Now look over here I've put a continent of whites in the North and
    another one of blacks in the South."

Then the Archangel said "What's that green dot there?"

"Ahhh, that's the Emerald Isle," God said, "that's a very special place. That's going to be the most glorious spot on Earth, beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and exquisite coastline. These people here are going to be great craic and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be playwrights and poets, singers and songwriters And I'm going to give them his black liquid, which they're going to go mad on, and for which people will come from the far corners of the Earth to drink."

Michael the Archangel gasped in wonder and admiration, then seemingly startled, he said, "Hold on a second, what about BALANCE, you said there was going to be balance..?"

God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the **** I'm putting next door to them!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

lol nice :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

an oldie but a goodie

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭xern

i never get tired of hearing that one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

rofl excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

LOL, brill!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Big Ears

LOL ww)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Deja feckin Vu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

one of my favourite jokes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D never get fed up with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Posted far too many times :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

heh... stupid irish witht heir stupid racist jokes.... did you know the fighting between ireland and england ended over 80 years ago??!?!??????

SO GET FUC*KING OVER IT!!!

you dont see any racism against ireland if you were in england....

so whos the wan*kers now??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Ronika

AHH get a life its only a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Joke has been posted too often, get a life you Piftic Winker. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

Originally posted by Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe
    heh... stupid irish witht heir stupid racist jokes.... did you know the fighting between ireland and england ended over 80 years ago??!?!??????

its just a joke, dont take it so seriously, i think that after 700 odd years of english oppresion we can afford to joke about a bit:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

and its a joke u can apply to any 2 states that are annoyed at each other or ever were (Canada and america is one version England france, France Germany Portugal and spain) so its just cliched...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

the english never can take jokes *:rolleyes:

*i'm only kidding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

blitzkrieg that's the funniest sig ive ever seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

*blushes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

nazi scum *joking*:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

An irishman, englishman, blonde and redhead were on a train. The train went into a tunnel plunging the carriages into darkness. Everyone heard a sharp slap and when the light came back, the englishman had a red handprint across his cheek.

The Redhead thought: "One of the boys must have tried it on blondie and she's not having it."

The Blonde thought: "One of the boys must have tried it on the redhead and she's not having it."

The Englishman thought: "Paddy must have tried it on one of the women, and hit me instead of him."

The Irishman thought: "I can't wait til we go through another tunnel so i can wallop that english eejit again!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭noels little bu

brilliant joke Ronika, its a pity the English cant see the funny side of it.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe - banned for a week for that outburst. Read the charter folks, that type of stuff is not allowed.

Bio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,004 ✭✭✭✭Stark

That was a bit uncalled for. He might have overreacted, but he had a right to be offended. The joke was technically racist. There's a lot worse than him posting here.

Advertisement