Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody heading to UL on Sat ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

greg and sam , i think they are getting the bus lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

Just in case the relevant UL people didn't read this. Ronan kind of wants that RAM pretty badly. Badly enough to resort to heavy handed tactics etc etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

I'll be in UL this Saturday...I have a reservations made to rent a full house and kick some poor students out. Cya dayer loike ba?

its sorted ronan btw do u have a new mail addy coz i mailed u bout it

o and btw nicky taz myself gman and toulouse are the only ppl who read the boards here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Here Jonathan, fukkin sort out that stuff for my PC. I can't be down this weekend, but I'll be down the following Monday or Tuesday, maybe Sunday night. This isn't something that's going to go away, so either rob a replacement or get billy-rich-kid to pay up. Either way I need it asap, and you know you don't want me and jeff and woody comin into ure gaff causin hassle with them w@nkers.

Z.

Advertisement