Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silver Addictive

Options
  • 01-12-2003 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Happy December one and all,

Yeah, yeah I know; it's a miserable time of year, what with having to spend all your money on other people and pretend you like all your relatives. Well folks, Silver Addictive step forward to offer you one last night of self-indulgence. We play next Sunday, 7th of December 2003 in Eamonn Doran's with Jaded Sun. You can get details of prices and all that at www.silveraddictive.com/gigs.html

Bah humbug for now and see you on Sunday!

Mark "Ebenezer was an under-achiever" Gilleran

www.silveraddictive.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Hello Spaceman

Sunday!ww)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Hello Spaceman

www.silveraddictive.com/gigs.html yeah it is this Sunday 7th of December

and new photos can be seen at

www.silveraddictive.com/images.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 GUINNESS POOH

Like this band I do.

Something spells 'will do well' about ' you's.

Saw you in the music centre.

Critisism...

Albeit you are hard to pick on... but every band needs a pinch of unbias outside commentry..

Bass player should smile more. I know he came off a bit 'whats with the shades?' when I saw them (you's) . But something tells me he's adopting a kind of relaxed 'tongue in cheek' parody of "Rawk!" that only works with a more noticable grimace. It a good kind of image for him, in a Ben Stiller kind of way. Offcourse dont go fucckin 'Darkness' on us.

Babe singer has it all. But I dont mean to be mean when I say, high heels made her stance look a bit uncomfortable to watch. As much as the shoes might fit her perfectly well, they made her look uncomfotable. I kept wishing she'd climb down off them and move the rest of her body to the music and not just her shoulders... (a jump here and there)

Guitarist is exiting to watch on the other hand, but I think he should smile less, (now you're thinking I'm a ddick). His playing had a nice kind of evil balance that gave the riffs a darker edge at times. It would be nice if he acted the part instead of smiling so much. Scare me dude!! Eye make up.. works for the singer (in a more, boy catches eyes of girl who wears make up like eye bait kinda way)

As for your drummer. No matter waht some message boards might say. All hail female drummers!!! especially this one. Yea she's loose, so what?! There's a huge differance between a 'Graham Hopkins' loose and 'out of time' loose. She's a metronome as far as my clock ca make out.

Anyway

Have a good next gig

till then....

Advertisement