Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: UT Newz......(read)

Options
  • 02-12-1999 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

I don't know what happened to this thread and I usually wouldn't care. However, I must point out that UT is more realted to Quake then Stock Control Software, party announcements, Guitar Pro Software, Tatoos, technical problems and all the other things that have passed freely through these boards. Hazard doesn't deserve this treatment. I'm sure if it were Adra or myself had posted this UT newz[sic] this wouldn't of happened. It seems however that it was nothing to do with Hazard, more to do with some sort of personal bitterness toward some other. That's not fair.

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 02-12-1999).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Hear hear.

My god - I'm agreeing with Vorosha. What's the story there like? smile.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Same problem happened with Cloud's announcement of a UT server so maybe your arguement don't stand up. Anyway to quote myself in response to this issue:-

Simple lesson learnt. Last time I posted a question on the Unreal board I got no reply. SO I posted it here and did get a reply. Catch22 Pres. We've talked about it before but why are we splitting forums like that. I for one will be playing both Q3 and UT and I for one do not have ANY and I repeat any problem with UT being discussed on this board. Come on people can't we relax and maybe while we're at it some discussion is called for on what boards are needed, can be joined, done away with etc. I'll get the ball rolling. The design forum is wasted, me as moderator and all, because nobody gives a sh[t about game design as far as I can tell. So get rid of it and if every 6 months someone wants to ask a question they can ask it here. Time for some Millenium changes.
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Yeap gotta agree with you guys. I did make a post on this topic to IGN but it was never answered wink.gif

Though I may come across as against off-topic threads I am not actually, I'd just like to see one or the other.

Consider this Musician, maybe if on topic posting only was enforced then your question would have been answered by the Unreal board. Maybe not. I don't know. smile.gif Anyways ... what am I rambling on about now... oh dear...

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Yeah fair play ta ya lad (Vorosha that is), mind u Eric will prolly see this an get all fukin flowery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hazard

Hey..

Thanks vorosha for taking this into consideration and posting it, I was quite astonished about the replies that i got i was just trying to share some information that might be helpful to some of yee. Well anyway its out tomorrow smile.gif.

Cya.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

O.K. first off I think that these boards are a really cool forum...

I'm a newby, and really only started posting a few weeks ago....however a good few of u know who I am.

It seems, in my humble opinion, that nearly more time (& threads) is spent on talking about what shouldn't be talked about on here. If u think I'm wrong..fine but I do think people should just lighten up a wee bit.

Advertisement