Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the best game in the universe ever

Options
  • 01-12-2003 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

http://www.miniclip.com/trialbikepro.htm

hi all, just thought it was important to point out that the best game in the history of the world ever is on miniclip now.

The pro version is peerless for sheer endless hours of gameplay and I recommend everyone pay the $9 to get it.

Easy enough to get the hang of, but takes ages to master...

Without a doubt, the most fun you can have by yourself with one hand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

that was doing the rounds last year and was stupidly popular. great fun geting the little dude to do huge flips from each of the ramps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

yeah its been around a while. the reason i posted cause this is the first time i've found the pro tracks available, which are quite the challenge. i can do all of em now, so all that's left is to do all of em without falling off...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I think I used to play that years ago when it was called 'Action Motocross' - or maybe this is the sequel to AM.

On another note:
    <
    w00, Atari posts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Don't post ever again or you'll lose it forever.

Advertisement